Fun survival game where you feed your growing cell
Agar.io is an online strategy game where you have to survive, grow, and conquer!
In Agar.io you start off as a small dot, known as a “cell”. The goal of the game is to grow your cell, becoming larger by eating and beating other players, becoming the largest you can be before someone topples you and gets even bigger.
Online leaderboards encourage healthy competition between players, with new victors rising and falling every hour. Just remember that other players won’t make it easy though, so move fast before you’re left behind in the dust!
But the fun doesn’t end there; “skin” the game with fun cartoon and meme-inspired themes, unlock secret usernames to get special skins and rise to the top of the pack – if only for a short while.
Overall Agar.io is a highly addictive game that’ll keep you (and your kids!) entertained for hours on end.
- Addictively Simple and Fun Gameplay Go beyond a few simple dots on the screen to discover all of the interesting secrets, tactics, and skins Agar.io has to offer.
- Safe for All Ages No blood, no weapons, no gore, no guts – just fun gameplay that’ll keep you entertained for hours to come.
- Designed for Mobile This game has features mobile controls done right, designed from the ground up to be touch-screen friendly.
- In-App Purchases Required for Some Items Certain skins are only available to those willing to pay, but most will be fine with the standard variety of potions and skins available in the free version.
- Some Server Lag reported Some users have reported issues with server lag that can lead to losing, app crashes or hangs in the middle of matches, and too many push notifications on their devices.
* Introducing Mystery Potions
* New Upgradable and ANIMATED Mystery Skins
* Use DNA to buy Mystery Potions and earn amazing rewards
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.